Thursday, October 22, 2009 2:29 PM
Scenario after History paper.
Everyone rushes to their bag and get their History text book right after Mr. Gee collect the papers.
Madeilene : OH SHIT!
Amanda(
at the other corner of the class): OH MADEILENE HAS GOT ONE WRONG. OH SHE'S GONNA FAIL. OH SHE'S GONNA DIE.
Amanda and her sarcasm.
****
Thanushiya : OH DENGGGGG! *
checking the book2seconds later,
Thanushiya : Oh correct, correct.
****
Michelle : I'm gonna fail again~ I'm gonna fail again~ *singing
****
Anonymous 1 : Eh I got correct for that!
Anonymous 2 : EH I GOT WRONG LA, DAMN!
****
Hah. I wanted to wake up at 3am Thursday morning to study History. Yes, I haven't finish studying. I admit that I'm afraid of failure.
12am, went down and wanting to take a shower before heading to bed.Me : Di, can I borrow your phone?
Dad : Sure, but I need it tomorrow.
(amazed that he didn't ask what was the phone for)
Me : I'll return it to you next morning. I need an alarm. I haven't finish studying my History.
Dad : You're gonna wake up at 3am?
Me : How'd you know?
Dad : Don't be crazy. You won't be able to sit your test well tomorrow like that. If you can't finish studying, just leave it.
Mum : You're not gonna wake up any earlier than that. Just like usual, 6am. It doesn't matter if you can't score well. Last minute revision won't work. No one's gonna cane you if you didn't do well.
I can't be bothered by this exam no more.
By the way,
Considering these skins :
http://www.blogskins.com/apply.php?sid=294962&action=Preview
http://www.blogskins.com/apply.php?sid=282674&action=Preview
http://www.blogskins.com/apply.php?sid=283802&action=Preview
I think I'm gonna remove the Wonder Girls' pictures. IF I'm using that skin.