Tuesday, June 16, 2009 8:12 AM
Little life lessons

Little life lesson #7
Please do be thankful that you can actually pass your papers when you only studied that specific subject the night before.
P : *
grumbles about her resultP : *
continue grumblingP : *
and continues grumblingP : V, okay it's your turn to complain. I feel so bad.
V :
(having a much much lower mark) I'm thankful that I can actually pass this paper, seriously.
And I was very prepared for this kind of mark.
P : Is that the only statement you're going to make? Aren't you going to complain or something?
V : Nah. I'm really thankful I can pass this paper. Plus, I did my best. I really don't know how to answer those questions.
Little life lesson #7
You don't sit for examinations for your parents, your teachers nor your tuition teachers.
You sit that examination to test what you have learned and remembered.
Q :
Ohmygosh. How am I suppose to confess to my mum about the marks?
T : *started tearing. My mum's so gonna kill me for this. This mark meant
fail for her even though I passed it.
V : You've done your best and you don't sit this examination for them. Just confess. All they can do is to scold you, that's all. Or maybe, beat you. LOL
T : But this mark is really
VERY bad.
V : Make it as a motivation for the next exam?
Little life lesson #8
Don't try '
hating' somebody that you don't even know. You might regret.
A : Yuck, she looks so ugly. I don't like her.
B : *
gossip about D to C while C don't even know DC : *
tells E. Eee. I hate D
This is very annoying. You're such a
coward, you backstabber and you hater-that-doesn't-even-know-the-person-that-you-hate.