Saturday, April 18, 2009 7:53 AM
naive yet mean.
Juen Lin : Vivian, you're too naive.
Vivian : Just lemme be naive for a few more years. You're too exposed to reality. Became too realistic.
Juen Lin : Nothing is free in this world. You do good deeds this life, next life you won't suffer.
Vivian : Then you're doing it for the sake of I-don't-want-to-suffer-next-life.
Juen Lin : Yeah la.
Vivian : That thought is very bad, Juen Lin. You're not suppose to do stuff and ask for return. I bet you won't donate money to people.
Juen Lin : Of course I won't. Not that they can't get a job without a hand or a leg or both of them.
Vivian : Well what about those people who asked for donation for surgery fees?
Juen Lin : They cheat people 1.
Vivian : What if they really need it?
Juen Lin : Ask them to prove to me la.
Vivian : I'm very soft-hearted. But I'm not allow to donate any money when I'm out with my family. Eeek.
Juen Lin : Vivian ahhh. *gives me the sweat face. What if you see RM100 on the floor, will you pick it?
Vivian : No.
Juen Lin : WHYYYY? 100 BUCKS MAN!
Vivian : It's not my money.
Juen Lin : But you can do ANYTHING with that 100bucks. And you don't see 100bucks on the floor everywhere.
Vivian : It's not my money, why should I take it? And I don't simply pick up stuffs on the floor.
Juen Lin : You're crazy. I'll just take it and use it lo. Vivian ah. You're just too naive.
Vivian : You're so materialistic.
I'm just crapping. Apparently I forgot what actually was our conversation but that's roughly what's in the content.
****
Bryan Liew is not doing his job properly.
I've been a hardcore meanie recently.
Yes, HARDCORE.
How extreme it is?
Juen Lin : Aiyah why she tied her hair so low? Looks like ah po ni.
Vivian : She should be living in the previous century.
Naive yet mean