Saturday, May 2, 2009 12:39 AM
Foul languages.
Maybe, I should start to accept people around me speaking foul language.
'Diu, diu, diu' 'Diu cat' *yada yada
My brother swore like he'd never sworn before in his life downstairs while I was engrossed studying my Psychics upstairs.
He was playing '
Getamped', and for goodness sake he swore in front of my 10-year-old brother.
Like he'll die if he lost the game.
It's just an oh-so-childish game.
He started speaking Cantonese as well as foul language this year.
We speak Mandarin at home, for your information.
Oh please, speaking Cantonese and foul language doesn't mean that you're a
grown up already, you little kid.
With all those so-not-nice languages flying into my ears, it would be a MIRACLE if I'm ever able to concentrate in my Psychics.
Plus, the polluted sounds due to my dogs and other dogs' conversation outside the house.
Ah, nightmare.
No offense to those who speak foul language.
Imagine you walking pass an angel-like pretty girl,
and suddenly you heard 'diu cat'
blurting out of her makes-you-wanna-bite-her-lips mouth.