Sunday, April 26, 2009 11:55 PM
Farewell and enrolment.
24th of April 2oo9 FridayAhh. Had farewell party for Miss Loo and Miss Yeoh.
I like the cake. Apparently you guys know why :D
We exceeded the time though. Puan Rasimah came in and Juen Lin gave her a pack of snack and told her :" Cikguu, ini untuk anak cikgu!"
Of course, she was happy and walked back to the staff room.
We sang and gave presents to them.
TearsLaughters
Tears
Laughters
Tears
LaughtersDear Miss Loo and Miss Yeoh,
Do forgive us for being so rude for the pass four months. I'm amazed that both of you have such patience on us. You would have bombarded us, seriously. You guys've been great teachers.
Miss Yeoh would start laughing when she sees our blur face.
HAHHAAHA.
And lastly,
THANK YOU TEACHERS ;D
****
Went for enrolment on the 25th.
I almost screwed up my patrol's enrolment.
*phew
Overall, it's better than I expected.


Sketch

Chinese dance. I know they're so uber HAWT :P
Grandpa had passed away for 100days.
Stared at his new made tombstone's picture and those naughty tears almost rolled down my cheeks.
Grandpa, I've never seen you smile like that since eons ago.I miss you so much.Heyy,
don't order from that catering company anymore.
The food were .. beyond words.