Friday, April 24, 2009 9:28 AM
Education fair.

An education fair was held in my school hall the other day.
Ah, the first thing I could thought of was
Accountancy.
Well, our school doesn't offer business, management or finance classes.
Thus, all we, 4 kekwa or probably the whole form4 and 5 students, do not know about all these.
Just Accountancy and Economics.
So we went around and search for colleges which offer Accountancy or Business.
Almost all of the colleges offer those.
Ah. Headache.Then,
something caught my eyes.
Ahh, of course. The poster of models with exaggerated make-ups.
Artistic exaggeration.
Opps, the person in charge doesn't look professional to me.
*poof
Went away.Graphic design.Ahh. Exactly what I want.
Got myself some brochures about design courses.
Ever doubt why am I in science stream while I'm only interested with arts?
Hahahaa. You might like science?, they said.
And you can change to art stream if you're really not interested with science.Oh I'm fine with Biology. But Chemistry and Physics. Ohno.
Me love drawing and designing ;DArts :DIt makes me happy!But the thing is I'm still in the box, says the PJCAD guy, PJ College of Art and Design by Inti college.
Do check them out :
http://www.pjcad.edu.my
And yes, PSYCHOLOGY ;DD
Very interesting.
But, I still doubt if I'm suitable for designing.
Or photography?
Or psychology?
Or I'll just stick with Accountancy, Business, Finance and Management?
Since I'm fine with it :]

Industrial design.

Fashion design.

Graphic design.

Photography.

Psychology.
My best friend's amazing in drawing ;D