Saturday, March 14, 2009 2:38 PM
white valentines.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY ;DThe man I love the most. *loves
Last year's today was the most
thrilling day of my life, with Nicholas :]
No no, darlings. Nothing dirty like what you're thinking of.
I'm going to JJ today so I might not be onlining, says Adrian.
I'm going to JJ too!, says Me.
Was walking in circles around Kenny Rogers and I saw a familiar face. It's Che Yan. My first response was to stare at her and figure out who she is. After a few seconds, my soul finally came back to my body and realize she was Che Yan. Waved and smiled at her.
Continue seeking for daddy present. To the belt shop, Padini, then I saw Chun Sing.
Goodness, I was still very blur.
He looks familiar, I told myself.
I was talking to my mum when I saw him and I actually smiled to him and continued my conversation. *burst out laughing
Finally, finally we went to Kinta City and looked for a shorts for my dad since he wouldn't want to spend money buying himself a pair of shorts. It's expensive, I mean the nice ones.
So we went to Camel Active and I spotted something NICE ;D
Don't even think about it, says mum.
Well it's a little too
young for my dad, still it's nice okayy?
In the end, we found a RM119 Khaki shorts for my dad.
I didn't see Adrian. Boo.
Happy happy white valentines peeps :]