Sunday, March 8, 2009 10:31 AM
Convo.
Thursday 5th of March
My
kononnya ex husband, Ai Li and I *
clear throatsI'm 100% straight alright?
Was feeling a little sleepy in the class so I crossed my arms on the table, crossed my legs on the chair (
oh yeah the chair is big enough to fit ) and decided to take a nap. My bag was on my legs.
Ai Li as AL and me as V.
AL: *sat beside me as Juen Lin left and observe the keychain Boinks gave me
AL: Ehh Qian Wei ah?
V : *nods
AL: Your godsister?
V : Nope. Just friends *smiles
AL: I don't believe lo.
V : Haha. I can't say anything no more if you don't believe me. *yawns
AL: But I know you have a younger godsister. Magdeline's sister.
V : How did you know about that?
AL: Got la somebody told me.
V : Who? Am I close to that person?
AL: I can't tell you *tries to walk back to her seat
V : *pulls her arm. Cannot! Tell me. You're making me curious.
AL: Got la I can't tell.
V : Fine.
AL: Eh, do you know a rich guy which is sixteen from Sam Tet?
V : Har? I have a few friends there but how would I know they're rich or not *sweat. I don't
give a damn. What's his name?
AL: I don't know. Forgot already. But he very yong sui wan.
V : Ar? Then how would I know who are you refering to? I don't know anybody yong sui over
there. LOL.
AL: I think you talk to him in fs. He wore a long sleeved shirt in his primary picture.
V : *absolutely blur. Harr? I don't know anybody ... like that. When was the last time you
viewed my profile?
AL: One month ago.
V : Oh. What are you asking this question anyway? You like him? *grins
AL: No la. I'm just suspecting something.
V : Suspect what?
AL: I can't tell. *tries to run back to her seat
V : NOOOOOOOOO! *pulls her arms
V : I don't flen you *show her my f3 face
AL: Haiyor.
V : Suspect I've got something with him is it?
AL: Yeah something like that. But I'm suspecting more.
V : MOREE? *eyes widen
AL: AHAHAHAHA not that la
V : Then? I have more than one boyfriend?
AL: No laaa.
V : Aku tarak boyfriend okayy?
AL: I don't believe lor.
V : You what also don't believe 1. Really don't have.
AL: I heard rumors ma.
V : Rumors? I'm so.. unpopular and there're actually rumors about me?! *laughing my arse off
Friday 6th of MarchI went to school just to lend Yen Fong my black shoes.
It's rehearsal day. And only
2 people came for my class, including me. Uber miserable.
I thought of studying 2 subjects during school period and the teachers ended up to ask us to change to our PJ attire and do nonsense.
Well, thank God, they didn't force us to play captain ball.
I can't bear sitting there and watch the girls play.
They scream when they get the ball
They scream when they DONT get the ball
They scream when they goal
They scream when they can't goal
They even scream when the ball went out of the range!I hate screamers. My ears almost bleeded so I went back to class with my classmate to study.
AND WE GOT SHOOED DOWN AGAIN.
What is their problem?!Dinner.
Was on our way for our clay pot rice at Bercham.
Mum : Hey, look at the taxi in front of us.
Vivian: *squint my eyes. Manaa?
Mum : In front la.
Vivian: Ohh. Yea why?
Mum : There're 3 passengers and a driver. Almost all of them are bald.
Vivian: Hahahaha
Mum : The passengers are nuns and the driver is... bald too.
*
their heads appears to be very shiny because our car's spot light was shining on themMum : There. Your jiejie's gonna be one of them. *telling my brothers
Eugene : Ar? Why?
Mum : She said she doesn't want to get married and wants to be a nun.
Vivian : Mii. I'm a free thinker. I can't be a nun. Maybe just sworn virgin.
Eugene : Then what's the point of slimming down?
Vivian : Because I want to choose clothes instead of letting them choose me. If I'm fat, I can
only wear those aunties clothes in the market.
Mum : Since you're not marrying, then what for you wanna dress up yourself?
Vivian : Doesn't mean I'm not getting a stead. And I dress up to please myself.