Monday, March 23, 2009 6:22 AM
Singapore trip!
16th March 2oo9 . MondayWent to my auntie's saloon/beauty shop. Cherlyn brought me to an empty facial room and we slacked over there. Onlined too ;D

Candid shot was I was having headache and was trying to take nap by Cherlyn.

Oh-my-dearest Cherlyn :]


Slacking in the facial room. The lightning was nice thou.
17th March 2oo9 . TuesdayHsien Hsen came back today from I-don't-know-where(
overnight in his friend's house?)
Cherlyn and I planned to go to malls to get each other present, and we decided to ask Hsen to come along.
I haven't get him his present by the way :PTook a bus and met up with Cherlyn in the saloon and decided to go to
Cineleisure.
Soon, we took bus 187 to the MRT station.
We reached there by 7something at night and watched
Marley and Me.
A highly recommended movie by Vivian that YOU shouldn't miss!After the movie, we went to take
neoprints as Cherlyn haven't took them for ages.
p/s : Manifestly, we didn't apply any cosmetic or whatsoever. The machine made us look like China's treasure, Pandas.There and then we had dinner in
Pastamania. At 10p.m. Went back to
Raffles Place Station and took some pictures. AGAIN ;P

Cherlyn and I were suppose to be emo?

Cherlyn

Seventeen . Sixteen . Fifteen.

Us. Candid.

Hsen.

LOL.
18th March 2oo9 . WednesdayHeaded to
Jurong Point with Hsen, Cherlyn, my brothers, my little cousin and Grace to get presents.
Took neoprints again!

I definitely need a new hair style.
....
Later, we went to
Billy Bombers to have our dinner.



The bill came up to 90 bucks? lol
LUCKILY we had
just enough money.
And and I saw this and I WANT IT!
I bought 2 badges instead.
Hsien Hsen paid for it. I hate outings without money.