Tuesday, March 3, 2009 7:04 AM
Change for the better.
Number one.Vivian Cheah's too boring to talk to?
I bet everyone would raise up their legs and agree.
Number two.I burnt my finger. By water vapour. How ridiculous can that be?
Number three.Celebrated my belated Singles Day with Juen Lin on 28/2/2oo9 for 1 hour and 45 minutes in Parade.
Bought a box of heart shaped Belgian 20 pieces chocolate and forced each other to eat them. Wanted to make each other FAT?
Number four.How many guts do I need just to say Hi?
I'd say. LOADS OF THEM.
Number five.So so so, one very fine day, I started to say HI and waved to almost everybody I know. It's actually very DELIGHTFUL to see them smiling, waving back at me, saying Hi. *grins
Number six.Being a little too paranoid and sensitive yet I'm ALWAYS good in guessing them.
Mostly something bad, of course.
YOU are sometimes very easy to read.
Number seven.I've done my best and nobody can please everyone.
Bear with it.
Number eight.I ain't gonna let anybody ruin my mood no more. Shall be neutral and let my blood remain in pH7.
I want to live long enough to explore this world.
Oh wells, life's like that ain't it?
It never goes my way.
Still some of you are still there with me.
I
appreciate you all.

You know who you are :]
I'll be myself and change for the better.

I don't give a damn if I look retarded in the pictures because
I'm
VIVIAN CHEAH :D