Sunday, February 8, 2009 5:19 PM
Yoga . Gastric .
Thursday 5th of February 2oo9Vivian, how ah the yoga class? Asked Amanda.
Today lor. I asked my mum to call. I'll tell you if I'm going later. I said.
Okay. I'll call you when I reached home. Said Amanda.
Mummy, did you call Yoga Flow? I asked.
No. I forgot. Call them yourself. She said.
Har? Okay then.Right. For your information, Vivian is scared to do all these kind of callings.
I'M TOO SHY OKAYY.
Get it?
LOL.
I don't even dare to order food in the canteen when I was in primary school.
I used to
point at the food I want. Yes I'm serious. LOL
And guess what, I only started to talk to the canteen aunties and uncles when I was in P6. Which I'm already a prefect.
What to do right?
Finally the person in charge picked up.
Hello. Qing wen zhe li shi Yoga Flow ma? (Hello. Is this Yoga Flow?) I asked.
Er. Yea. Lei ho yi gong gong fu hua mou? Ngo ng hai hou sek gong wa yu. (Er. Yea. Can you speak in Cantonese? I don't really know how to speak Mandarin) She said
Er. Okay. (I don't really know how to speak Cantonese, see)
*yada yada yada
I feel so happy after I hang up. LOL.
I'm finally a
GROWN UP!
Hahahaha. I know it's stupid. Still, I'm happy that I actually made that call alright?
*applause please
Registered and started straight away. It's a beginner class. We can join anytime we want.
It wasnt easy, all right. It was bone breaking. We (laying down)have to flip our legs over our head and touch the floor.
I'm old.
The Yoga Flow Amanda and I are going is the one in Ipoh Jaya. Feel free to join us :]
It was fun though.
Friday 6th of February 2oo9*tummy grumbles
Oh I'm hungry I guess. I thought.
Ate nasi lemak during recess. I don't normally eat during recess.
After that. I don't really feel full. I'm still feeling that one kind of feeling in my stomach.
Ignored.
Afternoon,
Hui Yean and Juen Lin said
Vivian ah. You so kedekut. We want to be your husband but we won't want to be your children.Then they started laughing.
I curved down my lips and said
I don't friend you all.They laughed even harder.
KAKI BULI LA THEM.
Had dry curry noodles for lunch.
Then my stomach started to.. stir.
I felt like vomitting.
I went to the toilet and nothing came out from my mouth.
I slept the whole afternoon without doing my homeworks.
In the evening, my stomach 'stirred' even worse.
I told my mum.
You got gastric. She said.
Then she started nagging again. I drank her words.
I dieted for almost 2 years and I thought nothing would happen.
Gah.
Self concsious.
It was so suffering to have it stuck in your stomach and make you wanna vomit but you couldn't.
I sat on the floor and waited.
I couldn't bear it and almost started rolling on the floor.
So I decided to take a pail to my room and sleep.
The moment I went in the room and wanted to on the lights.
THEY RUSHED OUT FROM MY STOMACH, THEN MY LUNGS, THEN MY THORACIC CAVITY AND THEN MY MOUTH.
You won't wanna know more.