Sunday, February 22, 2009 6:10 AM
Tagged by Avinash
Oh finally I'm doing your tag, Avinash. After so long :P
SORRYYYY *bow
Starting time: 1:42pm
Name: Vivian Cheah
Sisters: None
Brothers: 2
Shoes size: 7
Height: 159cm
Where do you live: Ipoh
Favourite drink: Iced Lemon Tea.
Favourite breakfast: Tones of tones of chocolates? ahaha
HAVE YOU
Been on a plane: Yuppie!
Swam in the ocean: Yea
Fallen asleep in school: *shhhh
Broken someone's heart: Yes
Fell of your chair: I dont know :P
Sat by all night waiting for someone to call: Yea?
Saved e-mails: Ar?
What is your room like: A little messy yet a little tidy :D
What's right beside you: YOU! *boo
What's the last thing you ate: Popiah
Ever had chicken pox: Uhmm.
Sore throat: Yeap.
Stitches: Nope.
Broken nose: Nopeee.
Do you believe love at first sight: Nope?
Like picnics: Not really
Who was the last person you danced with: Dont know. That that girl.
Last made you smile: :]
You last yelled at: My dog.
TODAY DID YOU
Talk to someone you like: Yeap. Mummy's sick.
Kissed anyone: Yeap. Told you my mum's sick lorrrrr.
Get sick: Nope.
Talked to an ex: Nope
Miss someone: Tentulahhh *copy Avinash
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: Well uh. I just leave them aside. Didn't hug them.
What's under your bed: BOOOOGGGIIIEE WOMANNNN.
Who do you really hate: People who piss me off and loud screamers. LOL
What time is it now: 1:48pm
Is there a person who is on your mind right now: Yeap.
Do you have any siblings: Yea
Do you want children: Not really.
Do you smile often: Maybe?
Do you like your handwriting: Yes. The cursive ones. LOL.
Are your toenails painted: nOPE.
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: Nobody's.
What colour shirt are you wearing: White.
What were you doing at 7pm yesterday: Bersusah payah folding the clothes.
I cant wait to: S.L.E.E.P.
When did you cry last: Forgotten :P
Are you a friendly person: Absolutely not. LOL
Do you have any pets: Yes.
Where is the person you have feelings for right now: Ar?
Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you: LOL. That was my yoga classmate and I don't even know her name. No it meant nothing.
Do you sleep with the TV on: Nope.
What are you doing now: What else do you think Im doing?
Can you handle truth: Yes.
Are you closer to mother or father: Mum. But I prefer my dad.
How many people can you say you"ve really loved: I ain't planning to count ;P
Do you eat healthily: Not really.
Have you ever cried because something someone said to you: Yes.
How often do you go to church: I'm a free thinker and I only went to a church once in my whole life time.
If youre having a bad day,who are you most likely go to: My pillow.
Are you loud or quiet most of the time: Quiet.
Are you confident: Trying to?
THINGS YOU DID 10 YEARS AGO
- I got bullied.
- Oh you mean what I DID is it?
- Been crying a lot?
- Asked my mum sort out into a few days to hit me for getting less than 90% for my papers.
THINGS ON MY TO DO LIST TODAY
- History notes.
- Drink more more water. Adrian dah naik marah. LOL
- Drink more tea.
- Sleep.
5 SNACKS I ENJOY
- Chocolate bar
- Chocolate waffles
- Yogurt
- Salad?
- Biscuits?
5 THINGS I WOULD DO IF IM A BILLIONAIRE
- Donate to those people who need it.
- Bring my family and friends around the world
- Invest it?
- Buy whatever I like.
- Buy whatever people I love like (:
5 PLACES I HAVE LIVED IN
1.ipoh
2.kedah
3.kl
4.singapore
5.genting?
5 PEOPLE I TAG
Anyone. Feel free to do the tag ;D