Monday, January 26, 2009 12:06 AM
Grandpa.
I went to the old folks home yesterday to visit my grandpa.
Alright, you might have this in your mind right now.
Vivian is so cruel. She sent her grandpa to the old folks home. What kind of a granddaughter is she?!Right. He's better there. Seriously. Nobody wants to stay at home alone and watch the cars drove by everyday right? Furthermore, all the youngsters will be studying and the adults will be working. Who would be there to take care of him?
A maid?
Oh no. We hired one. But he made her leave. He hits people.
And due to some personal reason, my granny is not staying with him anymore. Oh no, she's not dead yet. *
touch woodPerfectly healthy she is.
Plus he can mix around and make some friends hopefully.
Anyway, my mother visits my grandpa almost everyday. My brothers and I visit him quite often too. Don't mind the rest of Cheah family. My mum is just his daughter-in-law.
Uhmm. He left a bag of bones. Skin and bones.
He reminds me of
chicken wings when he bends his legs
His complexion got better though. He started to eat more.
There are maids to take care of the old people in Pusat Penjagaan Moonlight in Pasir Puteh.
Well I'm glad that he's better right now.
I'm happy whenever I visit the old folks home.
Looking at their curved-down lips curving up whenever they see us or when we're developing the snacks , it's pretty much a bliss for me and I'll go happy all day long.
Oh-so-blissful they look.