Monday, January 5, 2009 8:43 AM
Looking back.
Guess I'm the latest blogger to wish everyone HAPPY NEW YEAR ;D
I would like to thank everyone below there *point at the pictures.
You'd brought me through year 2oo8. I would have failed going on if it weren't for you.
Thank you.
Blah. I'm really bad in English.
Let's review VivianCheah's year 2oo8 ;D
February 2oo8
Sports day.


My friends.

May 2oo8
I cut my hair short.
The only comment for picture 1 : WE LOOKED SO GAY. LMAO
Picture 2 : Me and my beloved elder foster sister, Nicole. Last picture before she flied to Florida.


July 2oo8
Qian Wei, boinks, is leaving to KL. Farewell outing ;)


My mum's birthday.


September 2oo8
I cut my finger. BAD MIRROR. SHOO SHOO.


October 2oo8
Cameron Highlands trip.

November 2oo8
The carnival with Eunice.

Birthday dinner with my granny.

Friends.


December 2oo8
Siblings ;P

Cousins

Candle holder. Singapore.

First skinny jeans.

My favourite ring.

January 2oo9
My primary school friends.



My beloved younger foster sister, Stephanie. Currently in Johor.