Sunday, January 18, 2009 9:53 AM
Pityful.
13th January 2oo9My lecturer will come and see me. So I hope you all will operate with me.Oh yes. That's exactly what she said.
OPERATE with me. There she is, Miss Yeoh, my class's new Accounts trainy. She's gonna be here for four months. I'm seriously on my own for Accounts for my monthly examination.
14th January 2oo9Are you understanding me? Please give me an example of quaratic equation based on its general from.Uhmm. She, Miss Loo, our Additional Maths trainy, pronounced
quadratic as
quaratic and
form as
from. She'll be here for four months too.
Both of them have chinese slang.
Oh-so-pityful they are. This taught you a lesson that you should speak more English or unless your specialized subject is in Chinese.
15th January 2oo9I went into the toilet in the morning.
And saw
a big fat rat in the toilet bowl.
I slumbered out the toilet and rubbed my eyes.
Was it me or there's really a rat inside there? I asked myself.
It's head was sticking out. I doubt it's
alive.
In the end, my dad told me that the rat
WAS alive. LOL.
Poor little thing. You must've slipped into the toilet bowl when you were walking at the edge of the toilet bowl.
16th January 2oo9The whole class got scolded by Puan Yamini during the first lesson for being 20minutes late to her class.
I observed punctuality and I EXPECT YOU to observe punctuality. You must always be humble to receive knowledge. Blahblah.
So we quickly packed our Chemistry books after Ms Loo's Additional Maths class and jogged in a quick pace to the Chemistry Lab in double file. Well, sort of. As we were told not to come scattered-ly.
I was with the class representative.
I shall remain her as anonymous, in case she might slaughter me into pieces if I were to mention her name here. We managed to get to the lab before the teacher's there.
The class rep. peeked inside the lab and gave a punch in the air.
YES!! , she cheered.
Unfortunately, Puan Yamini went into the lab at the moment she cheered.
She heard and she grinned.
LOL.
I know you're gonna kill me, Ms Class Rep. ;P