Thursday, January 1, 2009 10:13 AM
It's broken.
Tuesday, 30th of December.
I woke up at 6 in the morning. My tummy started to ache.
Gee.
Knew it. I was too tension until my tummy started aching. Oh my words.
Waiting for my mum and she drove me to school at 10.15am.
I can feel the butterflies in my tummy. Sigh.
Here we go.
We walked into the school hall and seek for my form teacher, Puan Che Lian.
She was holding the result slips. She looked at me, and confused.
My mum said,
Vivian Cheah.
Puan Che Lian said,
oh yes, cuti panjang, saya dah lupa nama kamu dah. haha.She doesn't like me, see. I don't know why. Whatever.
She looked at my slip before she gave it to me.
My mum crunched my back harder.
Both of us was very nervous. Well, maybe I shall say,
she was the one who was very nervous. I was just a little, you know, tension.
Congradulations, she faked a smile.
Obviously.
I smiled widely and took over the slip. Straight As.
My mum, lol, she sorta squick and kissed me on the cheek. HAHAHA.
She's even more excited than me.
On my way out, I saw Paveena. We hugged (:
Then I lost my mum. Wondering where did she went. In the end, I found her at the entrance of the hall, near the chapel. I went to her and saw her sobbing while talking to the phone.
Yes. My dad.
She handed the phone over to me.
Congrats!, says dad.
I knew you would get straight As, that's why I let you go shopping with your mum the other day.By the way, we spent almost RM 400 shopping. LOL
He was almost sobbing. I didn't realized until my mum told me. Haha.
So we went home. Then when we wanted to have our lunch with my brothers and granny, JuenLin called.
Hello? May I speak to Vivian please?Hello. Speaking.Hey Vivian! What did you get?Hey, I got only 2As.Aiyar don't bluff me la! I can hear it from your voice. You get straight As! Let's go kopitiam celebrate!Gee. I bad in lying. Since we were wondering where to eat, I told my mum that we could go to kopitiam.
Met JuenLin there. And she end up telling me Fong and Paveena's going to JJ to celebrate. Oh sweat. So we went to JJ by my mum's car.
Hopped off the car and waited for them.
We watched
THE EARTH STOOD STILL.
The movie was nice. Too bad we were all freezing in the cinema.
Then we met Stephanie's friends. Dahrick and the gang. LOL
Then then we met Wilson and Tham Vivian. Chatted for a while and we went to the toy session.
Stephanie's idea.
And I saw Seng Hoo there.
Went back home at 6pm.
Wednesday, 31st of December.

My favourite ring which I bought it in Sungei Wang 3 days ago.
BROKEN.
Gee. I accidentally hit it on the table. It's so fragile.
OHMYWORDS.
I love it so so much.
I was webcaming with Sean, see.
I was so depressed so he asked me what happened. I told him and guess what he did?

Uhmm. He took ages to draw that for me.
Trying his best to cheer me up.
I was touched and cried :P
Thank you my best friend, Teo Yu Sean (: