Wednesday, December 24, 2008 6:35 AM
Candid shot.

For your information, that's not
me. LOL.
Alright. This happened yesterday.
I was done eating,
I'm always the fastest to finish up my meal.
Not good.
So I held up my chin with both of my hands, looking left and right at my mum and granny.
As my head moves, my hair swung along too.
I was quietly listening to their conversation.
I smiled at something my mum said. Forgot what was it.
Unconciously I looked straight at the table opposite me.
Guess what?
I saw a lens shooting at me. A phone's camera lens. The phone holder's eyes were looking straight at
ME!
It's a man. In his forties I guess.
I looked at him for a few seconds. He quickly moved his phone and tried to act like he's taking pictures of the restaurant or whatsoever.
HELLO. YOU CAN GET AN AWARD OF THE WORST ACTOR ON EARTH.
Gee. I quickly covered half of my face with my hand and sort of look away with the speed of a lightning. Luckily my hair covered half of my face too so I was a little glad.
Oh no. Not at all.
I got scared.
How many pictures has he took? Has he took a video of me instead? Don't tell me he's trying to snap photo of my legs or whatsoever. I was wearing a pair of shorts!
I told my mum. She looked at him and said,
oh he's a little sick-in-the-mind. He's xxx's brother.
Then my granny said,
I saw him staring at you for quite some time already. Didn't know he started to take pictures of you.
I was like,
WILL HE FOLLOWS US BACK HOME OR SOMETHING?!