Saturday, October 25, 2008 2:04 PM
So my mum's attractive?
Alamak. PMR is over and I'm dying of boredom.
Ah well, created Facebook yesterday. Add me up :]
And yeah. Recommend me some interesting games in Facebook. I AM SERIOUSLY BORED.
Hmm. Went to the old folks home. My grandpa was sent there.
Well we're not being cruel. He's sick. He kicks whoever that touches him. Well used to. At least he can make friends and talk to them there. Better than staying at home and rot.
He looks better now. Nice complexion :P
Yet he's still a bag of bones. Seriously I can't find any flesh in him.
Sigh. He wants to go back home.
And oh. There's a guy. He's in his late thirties. The only 'young' man there.
There was once my mum went to to visit my grandpa. He saw her. When she wants to leave, he asked her if she's coming back to visit again. She said yeah. And he said I'm so happy to see you. I'll wait you here.
BUAHAHAHAA.
So my mum's attractive eh?
She was actually scared to visit the old folks home again. Well in case that guy is interested with her.
Me and my brother was laughing like crazy when she told us.
We said wear your wedding ring and visit the old folks home.
Show him! Show him!
Ahahaha.
I followed my mum to visit again with my brothers. It's the fourth time I'm visiting I guess.
The people there are nice :]
There's an uncle who always praises us when we give him something to eat or help him out.
As usual, I helped to distribute some snacks my mum bought for the old people.
They smiled to me while receiving the snacks. Felt so warming. Aww.
Oh yeah, here comes that guy.
Hahaha. He smiled when he sees my mum. He was about to go out.
He said again. I felt so happy seeing you. No pretty girls here for me to see.
Both me and my brother wanted to burst out laughing.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
So he's not INTERESTED with my mum after all.
He's just.. well.. FLIRTING.
LOL